Desperate cry for help (Dupline module needed)

elevmike

This might be a long shot, but we are in need of a Dupline Part # G21960002700. It's the master interface for a GE-90-30. Carlo Gavazzi is currently out of stock and gave us a delivery date some time in November maybe. If anybody has one laying around in stock, and could sell it, please let me know.

Thanks,

Mike.

The 2700 is specific for the GE plc, i dont know if the 0700 would be any help (Maybe carlo have that in stock?)? Its standard protocol rather than PLC Specific, you may be able to get it talking to the plc with a comms card or something. I have not used the GE plc or Dupline so i may be shooting in the dark!

There is a Dupline G21960000700 Master Module available here

Thanks guys, Never thought to check Ebay.

Bluebyu, This system uses RS232, so that wont work. I'll check futher into the 0700 model thow...

Thakns again.