din rail mounted outlet

MGuenette

hi all,

we have several weimuller din-rail mounted outlet in the plant. I need to install 5 more, but I'm not able to fin it on the weimuller website.It seems they not supplies this anymore.

Do you know another supplier of this. I would like to get almost the same (very small) as weidmulluer

thanks
Martin.

hi all,

we have several weimuller din-rail mounted outlet in the plant. I need to install 5 more, but I'm not able to fin it on the weimuller website.It seems they not supplies this anymore.

Do you know another supplier of this. I would like to get almost the same (very small) as weidmulluer

thanks
Martin.
Automation Direct din rail mounted outlets are small and cheap.