Error (Code 16#0203) 1756-ENBT

Right, you will only need rack optimization if you are remotely controlling I/O modules I think.

Now I am adding the PLC #1 CPU into the PLC #2 I/O config. I was able to add the ENBT just fine but I cannot add the CPU at major revision 21. It only lets me go as high as 20. I suspect this is because of the low firmware version on the ENBT. I think I will probably have to flash it in order to get 21 available. Is this correct?

Similar Topics

Hi I have been knocking my head against the wall trying to figure out why these two plcs won't talk with Produced and Consumed Tags data. The...
Replies
Views
I can not figure out how to get rid of this error I have a L63 with a ethernet card in slot 1 slots 3-16 are as follows: Slot 3 IB32 slot 4...
Replies
Views
hello, I'm a student and for my final grade I have to repare a sepro robot. the only problem I have for now is that i have an error code 3...
Replies
Views
Error description: "A connection could not be established in the open process of the TCP connection." Action: •Check the operation of the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm trying to test Acopos multi using Automation Studio. Ready LED is green blinking, how can i know what error of Acopos on Automation...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom