Extending 14 day Trial License

S7Guy said:
All I have heard for 10 years was that you have to know AB to get in on the automotive industry in the US, but now Ford and Chrysler are switching to the Siemens in a big way.
A lot of this is the "globalization" of the US economy. I know Chrysler is tied to the nice Mercedes people (Daimler-Benz, hence Daimler-Chrysler) and I know Ford has some foreign subsidiaries as well.

And for the record, I fully agree with this post on several issues.

I worked (under contract) for A-B for awhile. The beauty of capitalism is that if A-B does start losing enough market share to change the way they do business, and the customer benefits from the changes, that's how it is supposed to work.

You can extend the trial period by deactivating your digital timer on the computer and instead install an analog one. Put a magnet close to the analog clock to slow it down. The bigger the magnet, the better it is. The 14 days become 14 years. I tried it on my PC and it worked.
If you have any more questions, let me know
Good luck

Magnets have hundreds of uses.. if you hold one next to a black and white TV it becomes colour and if you put one over your watch it will tell the time from other countries....

:nodi: