facing problem with wonderware intouch

manish singh

hi , Friends

I am facing problem with wonderware InTouch in which the tags which are used for alarms is showing the date time of 01/01/1970 5:30 am in Alarm Viewer.If i use the .TimeTime String and .DateTime Dotfield of Tags its shows the date time of 01/01/1601 5:30 am.

IO server is used Triconix DDE server...

I'm not sure what you try to accomplish. Why do you want to use the .TimeDate (I guess .DateTime was a misspelling) and .TimeTimeString? These dotfields holds time data for the last valid data change of the relevant tag in I/O server. Nothing to do with alarms. If you want to read time of alarm for a tag, you may use the .AlarmDate and .AlarmTime dotfields.

Similar Topics

Hi Friends, I am facing a problem with encoder adjustment in Sew Electric Cylinder CMS71L. encoder using is Sick Hiperface Drive is MOVIDRIVE...
Replies
Views
I am facing a problem in which when the emergency stop is pressed, the motor comes to zero speed but going to start state instead of stop state...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I am facing a problem with my F5 series KEB Frequency drive. I have cobivis5 software and HSP5 service cable for interfacing. i am...
Replies
Views
I'm working in Schneider PLC platform and not aware of RSlogix. In my new project I need to communicate my Quantum PLC with 1756-L55 controller...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to interface plc and scada where scada is monitoring and controlling the parameter using MODBUSA3 protocol but SCADA is not sending 05...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom