FactoryTalk ME Numeric Input not working

Lisa3003Lisa

Hey, within FactoryTalk ME I have this numeric input enable button and it is not working. On the HMI, I see the button and the label but when I tap on it the keypad does not pop-up.

I checked the button's properties, and the Keypad is selected within the menu. Also, the tag I use on the PLC end is a read/write tag. Within the connections tab I use the following tag for my value: {[CasePacker]ProductCodes[000].Conveyors.VFD_AccelerationConveyor_Speed}.

Also, I use tags for my min and max value, that check box is marked and the tags are working for other buttons.

I don't know why it is not working as all the other buttons with the same properties do work.

Welcome to the PLCTalk forum community !

Have you checked the FactoryTalk Diagnostics to see if any issues are shown?
Also, try removing the min max values temporarily to see if that allows the keypad pop-up.

It is a good idea when asking for help to include the versions of software for the FT View Studio and runtime you are working with.

Problem solved.

Diagnostics said the min tag value should be less than the max tag value... (obviously...)

Thank you

Last edited: