factorytalk view HMI

There must be one, have you tried to reinstall ft studio ??
Why don't you try to create a new application from scratch perhaps the one your using has something wrong inside.

please tell me what you mean by valid shortcut.... I have the original backup of the hmi from where client created the runtime.,,,so shortcut is valid and i have checked from local by running the application in my laptop it was working fine

its a panelview plus 6 hmi

Ok then you should be ok with the version of ME you are using.
This rules out my theory then.
I was encountering something similar a few weeks ago and just needed to create my runtime file in lower version than my actual FTME.

But if you are using A PV+6 then this is more than likely not your problem.

Good Luck

BCS

Okay. I didn't read from the start [My bad] shortcuts were already addressed. Have you rebooted you computer and tried to make a new runtime?
Rebooting your computer with FT appears to fix some problems.