Fail to communicate using 1756-cp3

Sorry, Densam, I missed your reply.

It's a bit too far for a drive out to test the unit, but I am willing to test it here if you want to post it to me. I can also determine if it is one of the units Ken talked about.

PM me if you are interested ....

Another thought has occurred to me - are you using a USB to serial converter on your PC to talk to this controller on RS232-DF1. Some (many) of the converters on the market do not work effectively.

Similar Topics

Hello, I have a 1764 1500 LSP Series A that keeps failing with DTL_E_FAIL I/O error. Searching around it seems there's a weird issue specifically...
Replies
Views
Hi. I’m trying to upload program from existing PLC S7-1200. Create new project in TIA v15.1 then upload. After upload successfully, go online but...
Replies
Views
Hi, i cant establish communication between fatek plc with an energy meter, both capable for modbus tcp, i did with modscan but fatek plc does not...
Replies
Views
Hello, Anyone here have any suggestion for a nice fail over user program for the SEL RTAC. Specifically having two RTAC sharing one 2440 Axion...
Replies
Views
I am trying to connect plc m340 with magelis gto hmi through ethernet but hmi starts program runs but then display message " fail to open...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom