Fatek communicate with hyperterminal

http://www.esea.cz/support/fatek/FBs_Manual/Manual_2/Appendix1.pdf

Do you know if the cable that you are using works?
It helps to observe the serial communication lights on the PLC. You can see when something is sent and if it is responding.

If so then set the serial communication to the default settings. This is to ensure that the PLC and PC are set to the same.
Use the command code 4E(Loop back testing). This will give you the same information back as sent.

Regards,

gclshortt,
Thanks for reply and providing me such a helpful document
I check my serial communication cable its ok.I can download and upload the program to PLC through serial cable.
But when i send the commands a given in your document its not responding.'
4E command also not working.

Similar Topics

Have matched communication parameters of both, DOPSOFT HMI and PLC Fatek. Yet an error keeps appearing "Failed to open port COM1". I believe...
Replies
Views
Dear Members, Currently, I'm working with Hitect HMI spec PWS6600S-S and PLC FATEK PLC FBS-32MAR2-AC. We plan to do a replacement unit...
Replies
Views
I have an issue on my vessel, we have water tight door system created in China, company is no longer operating. We have 7 doors each with their...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, i hope you are doing well i am using fbs 2lc module , i have calibrated the weight by calibrated weight but my value is not...
Replies
Views
Hi; I have Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad (W10) which don't have built-in Bluetooth. I have a PLC having Bluetooth communication device. I wanted to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom