FM353 syntax error writing MDI block

cottagewood

I'm struggling to get a stepper motor working. I have it working in inch mode and I can reference the drive and get the sync bit on.
When I change the mode to 6, I write the MDI block (which I assume is the data area DBB176 - DBB195) I get a syntax error.
I have only set Data in
DBB180 DBD184 and DBD186 as in the example project but I'm wondering if I need to set any thing in DBB196 -DB199?
The same thing occurs with bit dbx14.1 set on ( test mode).

Thanks
Andy

Similar Topics

Hi all, Has anyone interfaced a stepper motor/drive unit with the Siemens FM353 controller other than Siemens' SIMODRIVE/SIMOSTEP? Their...
Replies
Views
Hi I got a Siemens FM353 module that I need to get up and running in Jog mode. I`m going to controll a Steppermotor Left/rigth and speed. So I...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I'm building my first Grafcet using Logix, but I started from another project. From what we usually do with other PLC's, I was expecting...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm struggling over some basic stuff here. 41001 I is a 16 bits integer that I'm able to read with InTouch. What I need to do is to read...
Replies
Views
Hello, Im new to Studio 5000 View Designer and i try to make a popup reusable screen. So i create a user-defined screen with 2...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom