FTSE - Waiting For Alarm Events...

AshleyParr

Soooooo, i set up the FTSE Alarm & event server and everything looks good.

I had to reboot the server (also the client while im testing) yesterday and when it started the alarm banners connected to the alarm server but each one says "Waiting For Alarm Events..."

I have tried everything i can think of, anyone got any ideas?

Thanks,
Ash

Edit: FT Site Edition 8.1

Just found a error in the diagnostics, an issue with one of the tag addresses. It could not be connected with & may have impacted others. Wierdly its only shown once in the log, no matter how many times i start & stop the alarming.

Changed the tag address temporarily, saved, restarted project. All ok!

Thanks rockwell o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

Are you using the ALMD, ALMA instructions or have the alarm tags setup in the A&E server?

........Wierdly its only shown once in the log, no matter how many times i start & stop the alarming.....

The Alarm and Event does not need to be started and stopped like the older HMI Tag Alarms required.

I assume you are using RSLinx Enterprise and you have enabled the Alarm and Event on the server. Did you also go into your Communications Setup and enable Alarms and Events for each shortcut you want to subscribe too?

OG