garage door opener

tro060

I need a program for a garage door opener that opens and closes in 5 seconds.Also that has a pm light that comes on after 5 cycles of the door.

I need a program for a plastics extrusion line. Something with like extruders, and like payoffs, and takeups, and other things. I need it in 15 minutes. I'm too lazy to do it, so I'll just wait for you all to do it for me.

Tro060, if you haven’t figured it out yet we don’t do homework. We are more than willing to help you figure it out but you need to do the work. There is no point in having someone tell you how to do it, you need to learn how on your own with support from us (and others). It’s not about the grade, it’s about you becoming (or not becoming) a systems engineer that actually knows what you’re doing.

I need a program for a plastics extrusion line. Something with like extruders, and like payoffs, and takeups, and other things. I need it in 15 minutes. I'm too lazy to do it, so I'll just wait for you all to do it for me.

I have quite a few of those! How many years of my current salary are you willing to pay me because I may need it afterwards!

I need a program for a garage door opener that opens and closes in 5 seconds.Also that has a pm light that comes on after 5 cycles of the door.
What's the weight of the door, the HP and speed of the motor, the gear reduction ratio, the total travel distance and the ambient temperature? How are you initiating an Open or Close command? What color is the PM light? Rotating beacon, flashing strobe, or simple pilot light? If it's a flashing strobe, what's the flash rate and are there any employees nearby with epilepsy?

It''s sad that you must not have checked and clicked on the "Downloads" section tab. There are several example/sample programs there just waiting for you.

I tired twice to give a real, and polite answer. And twice after 10 minutes of typing, Chrome crashed. Some things are just not meant to be. Please come back after you have first tried to work this out for yourself. If you show that you are putting in the effort, the people here can, and will gladly, teach you a lot more than you will ever learn in a classroom.

Good luck,
Will.

So is that 2.5 sec. to open, and 2.5 sec. to close? Please take a photo when the light comes on and send it to us!