garage door opener

Posts in this thread have been "reported" twice now. I'm not sure whether the same person complained twice or if it was two different people because I deleted the first email. At any rate, to the person or people who reported, if you want to have a conversation about forum etiquette, I encourage you to start a thread on the subject. By simply complaining through the reporting mechanism you are only communicating with the 26 moderators plus Phil.

Some of the comments in this thread generated a report? Wow! I’ve seen much worse, not condoning it but I’ve seen it. Oh well. I think this thread needs to die a quick death anyway. It having anything to do with a productive conversation went away a long time ago. I think tro060 got the point and hopefully he can post his work and get some help in the right direction.

Probably a good idea to delete the comment Steve.
I was half a mind wether to do so or not.

Frustration is a curse.

Failing to attempt your own school work is much worse.🍻🍻🍻