Graph ==> STL or SCL or LAD

We have a scada program in which we use the standart blocks so that we can implement properly and fix the program suitable for standarts.

The vendor supplied the program as Graph.This PLC will be connected to scada system directly.

The graph program is modifiable - why not modify it (using Graph) to interface to your scada system.

The graph program is modifiable - why not modify it (using Graph) to interface to your scada system.

Yes,

Yes, graph is modifiable.But I need to put our standart programs to plc that include graph program.Hence i need to convert that.If there is no way to do this I have to find another solution.

I don't understand what you need to do, can you give a specific example ?

If you want to open the graph block and modify it using the STL editor, open a non graph block, then use File>Open and select the relevant Graph FB. Once you have modified a Graph block using the STL editor, it will no longer be available in Graph.

graph009.jpg

Last edited:
Attached example block is a standart motor block which helps us to operate motors properly.I need to catch some values (remote, local, ready, feedback, fault, start ...etc) on block by scada.

Of course I can add these blocks to graph plc.But in this situation I need to connect necassery values to our standarts.
Therefore I asked if there is a way to convert whole program to stl or scl.

motor.jpg

I don't understand what you need to do, can you give a specific example ?

If you want to open the graph block and modify it using the STL editor, open a non graph block, then use File>Open and select the relevant Graph FB. Once you have modified a Graph block using the STL editor, it will no longer be available in Graph.

I did not use this way.Could be useful.Thanks so much.

Last edited: