Help For S7-300 analog Programming

prakashmenuka

Dear experties,
I am new to S7-300 PLCs. I faced a huge problem with getting a analog input value to PLC and analog out from the PLC. I used OB1 for programming. My analog input module is a 13bit module and Iaddress are 288-303 in hardware cofiguration. Analog output modle is a 12bit module and Qaddress as 304-319 in hardware cofiguration.

Please help me to insert a analog input module and a analog output module....

Thanks for your reply.....I wrote it like this on OB1.

CALL "SCALE"
EN:=I0.1
IN :=PIW288(AS given in my hardware configuration)

HI_LIM :=1.000000e+002
LO_LIM :=0.000000e+000
BIPOLAR:=FALSE
RET_VAL:=#RET_VAL
OUT :=MD10

But when I activate I0.1 the PLC goes to stop mode and lit the SF bulb... Please help me to overcome by this...

Thank you far your reply.
I can not undestand this. How to download FC105/6 to plc. I just got the FC105 block (under Standard Library -> TI-S7 Converting Blocks) and inset it to OB1. when I try to activate the block CPU stops and light the SF bulb.

My hardware configuration is correct. Digital part works fine.

The diagnostic buffer will tell you why the plc has stopped and the cause of the SF. Get to module information as follows:

diag1.JPG

..then select the Diagnostic buffer tab. Use the saveas button to save the contents of the buffer and add to your post.

diag2.JPG

See entry 10 of the buffer, FC106 is not loaded. Click on FC106 in the blocks folder then PLC>Download