HELP in programming analog 4-20ma signal

I am a new plc programmer and I have the task of programing unity pro s, I am using a modicon m340 analog module, I have a laser sensor which gives me 4-20ma output, I need help on a program which needs to look at the output of the sensor, then give out an output when the value has risen by say 1000,

Any help on this matter would be much appreciated

I am programming in ladder logic

Steve :oops::confused::confused::confused:

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hi all, I only do PLC Programming on and off and have never done programming analog stuff therefor I need a pointer in the right direction. We...
Replies
Views
Dear experties, I am new to S7-300 PLCs. I faced a huge problem with getting a analog input value to PLC and analog out from the PLC. I used OB1...
Replies
Views
Hi all, i am the new controls guy at the plant and i have inherited a pc from the previous controls guy with Siemens tia portal version 16 and 17...
Replies
Views
Hi can you help, have a book stitching machine with collates pages in 8 stages. I have installed a camera system that will give an input to...
Replies
Views
I don't have much experience in programming. I can do simple configuration. it is like this. i want to add something to the existing ladder...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom