HMI screens pictures and screen shots

Sorry to say, but i absolutely hate it. Too much different colors. If someone suffers from epilepsy, they would get attack from seeing that.

Maybe they love it becouse they dont know about better...

It's what they wanted, but I see your point.

The owner of another company had me do all their screens in Purple, his favorite color.

Last edited:
nice pics boneless. what brand of software or screens are those?

They are Beijer iX.

I have a love-hate relationship with the software. So much you can do, but some of the simplest things are so very complicated.

Hi RClem
I quite like yours... what size screen is that? Curious due to the pushbutton sizes

Its a Siemens TP1500, 15" panel, and that's the company logo. The green indicators are scaled to be 3/4" wide by 3/8" long, similar to old back lit overlay that is on the machine now.

Rich

I like Tark's screens the most.

I do not like it when the programmer try to make the screens look like old-school lamps, push-buttons, and 7-segment displays.

Here is one of my projects. (I have obfuscated it a bit). The zip file contains the full-size image.

JMP_HMI_sample.jpg

Attachments

• JMP_HMI_sample.zip
    461.7 KB · Views: 54
I do not like it when the programmer try to make the screens look like old-school lamps, push-buttons, and 7-segment displays.

I tend to agree, I prefer a modern look myself. In this case our operators are in for a culture shock with the touch panel and it was decided to give them something familiar looking.

I like Tark's screens the most.

Here is one of my projects. (I have obfuscated it a bit). The zip file contains the full-size image.

This is almost perfect in my book.

Only thing i might change is that strange green in equipment if that does not represent anything real (material for example).

I also agree wholly on jespers position on push-buttons, lamps, etc.

Im sorry im not allowed to post anything.

Here is a screen from an HMI that I am currently working on. It's intended to aid any maintenance that is new to the machine. The few indicators are intended to show what the PLC is telling the components, so it can be checked against that.

ScreenShotSmall.png

Clean graphics, mmmm.

Since I only just noticed this thread, here are a couple of screens I made a few years ago now. Lately I've only been doing small, low res stuff.

MVC.PNG Factory Settings.PNG

Archie, that is making to easy on them! It is a good Idea. There is a lot you could do with a screen like that