HMISCU8B5 4-20ma wiring question.

I will do it. I wont be back on site until Tuesday. I got a feeling that my JCI controller is not what is sourcing the voltage which means the supply voltage is probably not 15 volts DC. I'm thinking it is probably more than that but I will verify. I would think that whatever is there would still be enough considering that the system is working presently. My 2 JCI inputs are presently reading what the 2 little Kele displays are reading. The idea is to get rid of the two 300 ohm Kele displays and replace them with the two 250 ohm inputs on the HMI. Wouldn't that be less power consumption than what is presently there?

I actually chickened out this morning but I did go and pick up my HMI display, a JCI controller and a couple of humidity sensors in order to do some testing over the next couple of days. I'm sitting here now with wires going everywhere as we speak. Lol.