How can i do control the two stepper motors

zhoudq

Hello everyone, I have a project, use the ML1400(1766-L32BXB) control the two stepper motors(X axis and Y axis). i know the stepper motor no feedback signal and O:0/2,O:0/3 by the PTO instruction output the pulses to contol stepper motor, because i use the stepper motor the first time, no experience, i try to programming,but i don't success. please help me , give some advices, datum or example.for example how can i do the X and Y axis go back to home. the X and Y axis swap the running. thank you!

Similar Topics

This is my first time in this site I hope you can help me. I am doing a project that involves the control of stepper motors with a plc i have not...
Replies
Views
I'm controlling an Applied Motion HW23-601D using a Leadshine EM542S connected to a 2080-LC50-48QBB, using CCW, and experiencing some weird...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am looking for some help on a little project that I have inherited (Landed in my lap) 🔨 We have a 5-position index table that...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, It's been a while I haven't dive into PLC programming (more than 5 years) and I wasn't doing it alot as programmer. I am now...
Replies
Views
Hello, I’m looking to control a bipolar stepper motor using a stepper motor drive and a compact Logix PLC. Can anyone point me to how to program...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom