how can i solve this analg output problem ??

thanks

and i am also now trying to see if it must be at to reverse some connestion for the encoder which connected to X 2 position or not .

may be !!

thanks i solved my analog problem !!!

thanks to all i solved my analog problem !!!

but in fact there is no problem at the analo output

see attached file

but the problem i connect the new system as the old system as they are identical , but there is some mdifaction in connection or for the softaware i do not know exactly

as the normal case when we power up the analog voltage must be 10 vdc !!

see attached file

but the run signal at the power up must be zero

the modifaction which i do not know it , make the run signal at the power up is 24 vdc and then the analog voltage is 10 vdc , so the motor run without push start key

but the modifaction of the old system when we power up the analog voltage is 0 vdc and the run signal is 24 vdc so the motor does not run automaytically although the run signal is 24 vdc because the analog output is zero voltage

as when you see the attached file the old system with the modifaction which i do not know it make when we power up the intial state is Stopp mode - the fifth column

but the new system without any modifaction when we power up the intial state is must be at EIN mode - the third column

the problem occurs as i connected the new system as the old system and i do not there is some modifaction has been occured at the old system , then when we power up i found the run signal is 24 vdc and also i found the analog voltage is 10 vdc , so the motor run without push start key

i make a new connection as when we power up the run signal must be zero and the normal case the the analog voltage is 10 vdc , so the motor does not run automatically till we must push start key

thanks again for all

Last edited: