I can't not upload program from NT20M (again)

I don't think smile has a touch screen, Arik.

To access the system menu on non-touch screen models, press the "STOP", "UP", and "DOWN" keys at the same time.

beerchug

-Eric

try press conner screen

when i press 2 conner not happen anything, What happen on my NT20M?
Are you sure?

Eric Nelson said:
I don't think smile has a touch screen, Arik.

To access the system menu on non-touch screen models, press the "STOP", "UP", and "DOWN" keys at the same time.

beerchug

-Eric

It work.... love every comment

Smile informed my via PM that the key combination worked. Or, maybe it was my link?... :unsure:

I would also recommend downloading the manual for your interface unit. Click HERE.

Good luck!... ;)

beerchug

-Eric

Similar Topics

Please help me How to B&R 7CP476.60-1 upload program Backup and download which program should I use. Pvi transfer tool.? And how. Thank you
Replies
Views
in our old machine we used beijer cimrex 41 need to take program backup. i tried it with information designer software through ethernet. ip...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. I am new when it comes to Omron PLCs. Currently I'm uploading program from CJ1M PLC using CS1W-CIF31 cable only. I connected the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have received a request from customer to backup this PLC. If I upload the program from the PLC, does it include comments?
Replies
Views
Hi. I came into a problem that was buried in my memory. I had a list of modifications to do on 2 RSLogix programs. So I tapped in the IP...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom