Import Tags to Cmore HMI from Siemens TIA Portal

Bmoore14

New to TIA Portal... Is it possible to export tags from a data block in a format so that I can import into C-more HMI software successfully?

If not, what is the best route to take?

Thanks,
Brandon

I haven't worked with Cmore before, to know how they want to import things. There are really three ways to get things out of Portal:

1) You can export a DB as an SCL source. This probably won't be much help in an HMI package.

2) You can create a device proxy file for the PLC. However, I think this is a proprietary Siemens file type; I'm not sure if anyone else can read it.

3 (most likely to work)) You can simply copy the cells of the DB and paste it into excel. From there, you might be able to copy/paste directly to Cmore, or you could massage it into Cmore's import format.