In search of Add-Ons for a Schneider servo drive (Lexium).

Elcan

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi all,
I'm trying to control a Schneider servo drive, a Lexium ILA2K.
I need to find either the program "SE_Motion_ILx2_ETH_Vxxxx.ACD"
or the add-on instructions
(RSLogix 5000), both described in the attached manual.

So far, I got an existing program with some of the add-ons, and I need the rest of them. Also, I don't know if the add-onw in this program I have were modified or not from the original version.

The add-ons I'm looking for were created by Schneider, but I cannot find them in their website.

I will appreciate if somebody can provide those files!

Thank you!

I got a case number with Schneider, and I waiting on their response yet.

One of the reasons I need those original add-ons is that the drive is running backwards (while executing the Homing and MoveAbsolute add-ons). The parameter POSdirOfRotat is set as Clockwise, as expected. I tried changing the parameter to Counterclockwise, with the same results. I think the add-ons may be telling the drive to rotate counterclockwise, but I cannot find that piece of code in the add-ons.

The RsLogix code that can be downloaded on https://motion.schneider-electric.com/dloads/automation-libraries/ is not what I have in the existing program or in the manual I attached.

Any feedback will be welcome!

I like to provide feedback on my findings. Schneider replied with a RSLogix program and a help file, that I'm attaching.
I'll try and see if my servo rotates in the correct direction now.

It seems that ILA2K and Lexium 32 are not compatible.
Here are the correct files.