It is official, there is yet another forum.

No income tax, no capital gains tax. Freedom!
There is a forum for our customers at forum.deltamotion.com. Expect Delta related announcements, application help and stories, flagrant advertising, pictures, videos, FAQs, tips, programs, examples etc. The goal is to have a place where the questions are answered once. The forum administrator, that isn't me, has not a made a section where I can geek out yet so there is no need to visit or post unless you are a Delta customer.

Sweet - now I expect two Friday math questions, and the one here can't be motion control related ;-)

Peter Nachtwey said:
There is a forum for our customers at forum.deltamotion.com. Expect Delta related announcements, application help and stories, flagrant advertising, pictures, videos, FAQs, tips, programs, examples etc. The goal is to have a place where the questions are answered once. The forum administrator, that isn't me, has not a made a section where I can geek out yet so there is no need to visit or post unless you are a Delta customer.