Ken's 6000 Posts

Ken, your advice has been a great help to me over the years. It's guys like you that make it all worthwhile!
Cheers,
Pete

The number of posts is astounding but even more so when you have seen the quality of information in them. Ken contributes an incredible amount of valuable information which solves or at least explains what people need to know.
Thank you Mr. Roach for a terrific contribution to the profession.

well done Ken
Just one problem - 2011-2002 = 9 years
Approximately 2 posts per day you need a holiday somewhere
Howmany on the previous site ????

I wish I'd had a chance to say a proper thank you in person to you for helping me out numerous times.
Thank You
Adam

Thanks Ken and (y) you have been a great 👨🏻‍🏫 to us all, I am glad you have showed me the 📓 when I felt like I was o_O

I would make a thread and 🤞🏻 that you would read it and thanks for not telling me to kiss your 🍑

But in the end I knew with the help of the :geek: and if I would keep my mouth o_O then I would be:p and all would be good once again

:site:

geniusintraining way to much time on your hands. Shelves to organize , dogs to walk.

Ken is worth it :)

a little time for a little laugh

I did not know that there was a limit of 10 smiles you can have, I could of made a lot better but... well I did then it failed when I tried to post it :)