Ken's 6000 Posts

THANKS & congrats KEN..to achieve this record....

[FONT=georgia, bookman old style, palatino linotype, book antiqua, palatino, trebuchet ms, helvetica, garamond, sans-serif, arial, verdana, avante garde, century gothic, comic sans ms, times, times new roman, serif]No one is more cherished in this world than someone who lightens the burden of another. Thank you. ...
[/FONT]

A true King among geeks! I have had the great fortune to having personal access to ken for more than ten years now and his knowledge and ability to think outside the box has always been awe inspiring. He is a true talent in the business.

Similar Topics

See the Codesys LD program below; I would expect Rungs 2 and 3 to produce functionally identical results, but they do not. Does anyone have any...
Replies
Views
I have an omron hmi connected to a compactlogix plc. This is on a box forming machine. The different boxes have recipes. All other areas of the...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Have got a problem which i first thought to be a network problem but now starting to think we have got a broken 1734-AENT PointIO unit...
Replies
Views
Hello Guys. One question. I have to restore a project from a broken OP177B mono(Version 1.0.1.0), to a different OP177B mono panel (Version...
Replies
Views
Have failed Red Lion DPSX000 data station is it possible to upload the configuration file to download file to new unit
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom