Holmzy

Hello

I am having trouble with a project

Controller is Compact GaurdLogix 1769-L36ERMS 5370 ver 30

After making a program change and downloading to the controller

the Kinetix 5700 drives will not work

When I check the status it is displaying Fault 5 = SafeOff Wait for Reset

Kevin

Sounds like the safety circuit of the "Safe Torque Off" feature tripped (likely due to loss of communication from safety controller during download) and needs to be reset.

From the manual, "To clear the STO Fault condition, a transition from logic 0 to 1 of the SO.Reset tag is required after the SO.SafeTorqueOff tag has transitioned from logic 0 to 1"

Verify any safety wiring/logic is correct and in safe condition, then start there.

Similar Topics

Kindly, we have the following faults with a Kinetix 5700 servodrive. We checked the encoder cable, but found nothing damaged. What could be...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone: I am looking at the possibility of migrating Kinetix 6000 to Kinetix 5700(460V 3 phase). Reviewing the drive catalog, I have the...
Replies
Views
Everyone, I am having an issue with our current program and need advice. Our current setup has 4 servos running on a pusher chain conveyor. The...
Replies
Views
First time poster and somewhat new to PLC programming. I own a brewery, have a programming background, and one of the machines on my canning line...
Replies
Views
Hi When using Studio 5000 & Kinetix 5700 drives would it be possible to change drive setup from the PLC code. the senario is that i have a servo...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom