Let’s practice brain!

PB1 NO direct to L1 and thru PB2 NC to horn
PB2 NO direct to L2 and thru PB3 NC to horm
PB3 NO direct to L3 and thru PB1 NC to horn.

What I did was transpose
PB1 NO to horn and thru PB2 NC to L1
PB2 NO to horn and thru PB3 NC to L2
PB3 NO to horn and thru PB1 NC to L3

Tried to making a drawing but couldnt. Mute point now. I knew the common denominator was the horn and the lights had to be wired so they would not interconnect.

Last edited:
That Really ****es my off. I used to be good at that stuff, but after years out of school, I suck. If my Prof. allowed my to switch neutrals like that, I think I would get an F-. Soooo you can switch neutrals? Not in my country, but for that?

John

that aint right either..oh well

This my country is better than another **** is getting old...I dont know of a place that doesnt break neutrals. Look at Overloads.

rsdoran said:

PB1 NO to horn and thru PB2 NC to L1
PB2 NO to horn and thru PB3 NC to L2
PB3 NO to horn and thru PB1 NC to L3

It doesn't look like that one will work either. Once again you will get 2 lights (and buzzer) with 1 PB press.
Here's Ron's #2:

[attachment]

rsdoran said:
Mute point now.

I thought you really had the solution. If I'd known you did not know how to solve it, I wouldn't have questioned you directly.

Sorry, Ron... :oops:

rons2.gif

Well said Rsdoran. We all love our own Countries, but there is a point. Who (whom) invented the PLC? AMD? Aliens? Or that guy in the commercial, picking herbs with his Grandmother. Maybe he got a dose of the 'good stuff' from the crop circles?

Johnny

Fun with MS Paint...

I didn't have time to wire-tie everything neatly, but I think this should work... ;)

[attachment]

I realize the 'rules' state "Do not add any other elements", but I added a fuse 'just in case'... :D

beerchug

-Eric

solution.gif

My 2 cents

Take note on the Light Positions.

Anyway PB1 Lights up L1, PB2 Lights up L2 and PB3 lights up L3 beerchug

Sorry, never know .bmp will attach as file. See the next post

Last edited:
I like Chavaks solution best.
Here I attached it so you don't have to download the Bitmap.

Oh never mind!
He fixed it.

light.jpg

Re: My 2 cents

chavak said:
Anyway PB1 Lights up L1, PB2 Lights up L2 and PB3 lights up L3

This one will also let 2 lights per PB press. When PB1 is pressed LT1 and LT2 will light. This is the same thing as Ron's first attempt above...