Let’s practice brain!

Booten - you copied mine.

And curse you Ukranian - you didn't warn me. I proposed this to the electricians in my shop and now they're all standing around scribbling diagrams and scratching their heads and not getting any work done.

Hey Eric - you didn't happen to work in Cleveland OH at any time did you?

I would swear that that is exactly how an annunciator panel I had to connect to and document looked like (even to the wire runs) when we were called in to revise an alarm system at a customer's site!!!

Booten - you copied mine.

Sorry Bernie. That was unintentional. I just read the challenge and started making drawings with constructor until it worked. I should have read all the replies first.

Bill

about traffic lights

Bitmore said:
Just take my advice and don't ask about a traffic signal program!
By the way, I am caring great idea about traffic lights. Does someone know is this idea new, and I may patent it? The idea is:
For emergency vehicles to get wireless remote control for traffic lights with symbols “STRAIGHT”-“LEFT”-“RIGHT (may be)”. It helps always to enforce green light in desired directions for any emergency vehicle, so traffic never blocks intersections. This will contribute to safety a lot.

Already being done in urban areas. Sometimes with ground loops picking up transponders on vechicles. Also, what about calling for All-red at the intersection. The emer-vehicle can then travel through on the opposite side of road.

good one

Hi Ukrainian
That was a good puzzel. I got caught thinking in THE BOX and never could get out of it. Finally LOOKED at bernie_carlton`s answer. Then i was realllllyy MAD !!!!
because it was so simple,but I guess it`s only simple IF YOU KNOW THE ANSWER :rolleyes:

:site:

Re: about traffic lights

Ukrainian said:

By the way, I am caring great idea about traffic lights. Does someone know is this idea new, and I may patent it? The idea is:
For emergency vehicles to get wireless remote control for traffic lights with symbols “STRAIGHT”-“LEFT”-“RIGHT (may be)”. It helps always to enforce green light in desired directions for any emergency vehicle, so traffic never blocks intersections. This will contribute to safety a lot.

Not... is patented.Have 3-4 similar system, more recent is use RFIDs it date register,after less week publics publication RFID. (For Europe and Americans patented)
Four big city here, it trafic system it aplieed.

----- Bernie Cartoon, goods schematic and strategic. Some problem, refresh image record, I see before.. It traditional problem?