Locating Outputs in Siemens Step7

New Question:
None of the I/O has Absolute Addressing within the FB. The symbolic addressing is there. I use View>Display with>Symbolic Representation to see the Symbolic Rep. How do I see the Absolute Addressing.
FYI: I've been working with Siemens NOW for around 4-5 days, since I got my License Key for Step7 Version 5.5.
Little Steps:)Appreciate the Shoulder to Lean,(Cry) on!!

The same way - just select what you want to see (or not see) -

sym.jpg

Symbols

The entire symbols file can be read by going to the program tab and double clicking the file "symbols". This will open up the Symbols editor and show all the symbols and addresses assigned.

sym2.jpg

Definitely Upgrading to Lifetime member Status before the Sun Sets here in California. Chalk up a new Disciple, Moggie.
No Pun Intended! Appreciate the Help

Am I missing the obvious?
"Trying to Cross reference a temp? Variable, Local Data?
The Inputs Ive been accessing seem to be Push Buttons/Start.
Does that not qualify?

could it be that the engineer didn't "Address them like your saying & that makes them inaccessible the way weve been trying. None of the I/O has Absolute addressing on the NO/NC contacts in the Program . None are addressed like" I:13.6 or O:13.6. they seem to be Symbolic. Should I upgrade now so I can send you a screen shot?

# Unit_En
Input
Indicating
it is OK
to Start
Unit
# Unit_En

The above is what the statement is over the NO Contact on the first Instruction of a rung

could it be that the engineer didn't "Address them like your saying & that makes them inaccessible the way weve been trying. None of the I/O has Absolute addressing on the NO/NC contacts in the Program . None are addressed like" I:13.6 or O:13.6. they seem to be Symbolic. Should I upgrade now so I can send you a screen shot?

I think you are confusing the PLC Inputs and Outputs with the In and OUT parameters of the FB Block.

PLC Inputs and Outputs will have I and Q where the FB IN and OUT Parameters will start with #

fb.jpg

when I go back to post #14 I get a
"Should the reference data be updated or regenerated or both?"
Also Ive went thru 20 FB and they are all with the # in front of the Instruction/s.
Don't give up on me now , your doing great!!