Locating System

can you make a circuit without connecting to the part?
Since the part is conductive, it completes the circuit between the pins (the part I highlighted below).
+----------+
| |
| +--|<------( RELAY )----+
| | | |
| | | |
| | | |
| | | |
| +--|<------( RELAY )----+
| | | |
| | | |
| | | |
+----------+ |
^ |
| +-------+ |
| | | |
+-------| P.S. |-------+
| |
+-------+

🍻

-Eric

yes okay I understand now, over complicating things in my head, thanks for the clarification.
last part I could use help with is a good way to isolate the pin from everything else. some sort of non metallic/conductive press-fit bushing would work good, as I can't have anything move besides the part itself. Anyone know of a place that would sell such part?