Math conundrum

My vote is for i/8 = I over ate.
Did you hear about the one about the constipated mathematician ? He worked it out with a pencil.

cant_sleep.png

Twinkle twinkle little star
Power equals pie are squared

Pie arent square pie are round.

Dan Bentler

Just sat and read that and could almost subconsciously hear the "twinkle twinkle little star" tune in my head. Then realised it was actually on the radio! A sound bite of someone playing the recorder to Twinkle Twinkle Little Star?!!

How weird is that!!

Loved the Boole and Can't Sleep pictures as well. I love stuff like that.

;-)

Similar Topics

I have an expression in a structured text routine of a Logix controller that looks more or less like the following: ResultInteger := Integer1 *...
Replies
Views
This application has a motor with encoder feedback that drives a linear actuator that moves in/out, and is at roughly 45 degs from horiz. As the...
Replies
Views
Hi all. First time programming a machine of this type. A center driven unwind feeding to a center driven rewind. No dancers or load cells, just...
Replies
Views
Hello, Been a while since I posted , Still sucking air been a interesting 3.5 years the dreaded health with old age scenario. Back at it and had a...
Replies
Views
Hello: Some time ago I wrote some basic code for a GuardLogix, in which I needed to add and subtract tags of LINT data type. When tried to use the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom