Melis XBT/ vijeo designer question

gordon beers

I am trying to determine if we can download running vijeo programs from operating Magelis XBT GT 5230 terminals. The original programs were installed but never backed up anywhere that we have access to and I am looking for a solution to get these off the devices and backed up somewhere in case we ever need to replace the devices. the laptop versions of these programs used for the installs are long gone.

Last edited:
If the original configuration was downloaded to the Magelis with the "Include Editor Project" enabled then you should be able to connect with the Vijeo Designer software and upload it. If it wasn't then there isn't really a way to get the program back out.