MELSEC Touch screen comms with FX3u

Gordon Todd

I have a system that I am trying (desperately and blindly) to get running with 3 Melsec FX3u PLC's and a GT1575 Touch screen. I have mounted 3 GT15-RS4-9S/TE comms cards in slot I/F1 but cannot make them talk with the PLC. Touch Screen diagnostics acknowledge the cards and the comms drivers but also output the fault message "Optional Memory Board is not attached Ch. No. X is disable" Note that X is one of the channel numbers (2,3 or 4) depending on which channel is being diagnosed.

Has anyone had any experience with this set up that can help?

Similar Topics

Hi, I am wanting to get an FX2N-128 to communicate with Intouch over RS485 using a FX2N-485-BD add-in comms card, FX485-232 converter and using...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have a small project for an industrial site entry gate system. It's running on an old Melsec PLC, and I have a new Shihlin PLC...
Replies
Views
Anyone have access to Melsec Medoc plus 2.31a that can either open a file (.pcd zipped in link below) and send a PDF/screenshot of the ladder, or...
Replies
Views
Hello! First time poster and a big PLC newbie so I am looking for some backup here. I have an old Mitsubishi FX-48MR that lost its program...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a Melsec FX1S-20MR, which has been programmed. I would like to copy the program to a new FX1S-20MR? What are the possible ways to do...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom