Move element between Array in Unity

sivarun04

Hi

I am working in Unity Pro V 6.0. I am stuck in moving elements between Arrays
:mad:
I got two Array of different size and BYTE Data Type.

eg. Array1[0..150] of BYTE, Array2[0..280] of BYTE data type.

I have to move 100 Elements of Array1 starting from 20 to Array2 starting from 50.

Array1[20] => Array[50] - Start reference, 100 elements.

Thanks

Located or unlocated data? (with or without %MW address)

For both you can still use move_array or copy_array block

Hi Lare,

Thanks,

I am working on a DFB. Its unallocated area.

I can use move and copy,the constrain are,

1) I have to move only 100 element in the array, not the total array to another, that rules out move instruction..if I am correct.

2) I see that I can use copy instruction, but my data type is byte. I see that copy instruction works with
bool, int, dint.

Any ideas.

Thanks

I would create a new section of code within the DFB, create a ST section and just use a FOR loop to step through the array

For loop will do this.

Extract block should also work. You can also use %MW addresses with move blcok, you need first made your data to located and from stetting menu you have to select: "directly represented array variables".

Try if you can open file. (V6.0 Unity)