Multiple reference frequency to Yaskawa VFD

neilm

Good morning,

A Yaskawa A1000 series VFD is controlling a chain at the ref. frequency 1 (let's say 70 Hz) as its default. In winter months, a change in selector switch's position changes it to ref. frequency 2 (let's say 30 Hz). I checked the B1-01 to be 0. This means the digital operator and not analog input terminals. Is there a way to provide a 3rd ref. frequency as a digital output from my PLC? How to prioritize among them?

Thank you

The A1000 is flexible you can use the programmed inputs to select B0 B8 frequency reference or you can use either of the analog inputs. you can select them using the inputs.
they also have a ethernet option or a digital reference input option card.
download the used manual.

Similar Topics

Hey Everyone, I recall seeing multiple threads a while back regarding needing a certain version of RSLinx to establish communications for a...
Replies
Views
This is the first time I am working with Simatic Manager Step7 as I started my siemens journey with TIA which is pretty easy and do a lot of stuff...
Replies
Views
Compactlogix controller, program has 28 conveyors that use TON's to start the conveyors. The TT sounds a warning horn during start and the DN...
Replies
Views
I have 9 field devices, three METSEPM5110 power meters and six ACE949-2 rs285 interface modules. I want to read this Modbus rtu data through rs485...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to use DTM browser to make make modbus poll from RTAC. I'm able to get the points in first poll object. But not able to get anything in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom