MVI46_GSC Error on M0/M1 Files

delt

I try to implement a MVI46-GSC module in Slot 6 of A10 Rack but When I try to Write or read by using the M0/MI files the RsLogix Display an
Error :Unconfigured 'M' file address reference (#M0:6.0)

In the Advanced I/O Configuration the M0 Lenght and MI Lenght fields are not permisible to modify,
How can I edit this field M0 Length = 400 and the M1 Length = 300 as shown in the MVI46_GSC _User Manual?

I appreciate yor help.

I've configured 5 of these modules in the last 2 years. Are you setting the module configuration through the SLC 5/05 serial comm port or are you going through the module ports? Are you using a CP3 cable from the computer to the SLC? If the SLC 5/05 CH1 port hasn't been changed the it's configured from the manufacturer for DF-1 communications. Are you offline? Configuring the module through the SLC comm port is the easiest way, also, you need to be offline to set the M0/M1 file length. Then download the configuration with the ladder file as you would any other program. Hope this helps.