My point exactly: Re Bashing

Back to the Future (1985) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0088763/
Plot Outline: In 1985, Doc Brown invented time travel, in 1955, Marty McFly accidentally prevented his parents from meeting, putting his own existence at stake.

Back to the Futer Part II http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0096874/
Plot Oulinre: After visiting 2015, Marty must repeat his visit to 1955 to prevent disastrous changes to 1985... without interfering with his first trip. Mr. Fusion was introduced.
User Comments: Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads!

Back to the Future Part III (1990)http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0099088/
Plot outline: Doctor Emmet Brown was living in peace in 1885 until he was killed by Buford "Mad Dog" Tannen. Marty McFly travels back in time to save his friend.

I love how a subject can transition from one thing to another.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I loved those movies!!!

Hey guys, just a side note, I saw a delorean parked at a walmart about 4 weeks ago in Omaha. I was so amazed. The interior was in bad shape and full of junk and the skin looked like it had been buffed with a brillo pad. I paged the owner because I wanted to buy it, but nobody answered. I would love to get my hands on one of those for the novelty.

David

Side note? I don't think this post was originally about Back to the Future.

So you want a Delorean. Is this a wish or are you seriously looking for one?

PLucas said:
Sorry Alaric,

But you are wrong there, the "Mr Fusion" fitted to the Docs car was first taken back to October 1985, then it went back to the future to October 2015, then back to the alternate 1985 again October (21st I think), it then went to 1955, but November 12th 1955, the day of the famous Hill Valley storm, before ending up in 1885.

Paul

P.S I assumed that Alaric was talking about Mr Fusion, not the original reactor, which was built in 1985.

To be exact - at the end of episode 1 Dr. Brown travels from 1985 thirty years into the future to the year 2015. He has the De Lorean refitted with a hover kit and converts the reactor from a plutonium reactor to a Mr. Fusion bannana peel and beer can reactor - at which point he returns to 1985 and takes Marty into the future to 2015. The reactor was built in (or about) 2015.

I wasn't intending to list all the details of the plot.
But the Mr Fusion reactor was in 2015 three times, in 1985 three times, in 1955 three times, and 1885 twice.
The reactor came from the year 2015
Dr Brown took it back to 1985.
Dr. Brown took it back to 2015.
Biff takes it back to 1955, then back to 2015.
Dr. Brown and Marty take it back to 1985.
Dr. Brown and Marty take it back to 1955.
The lighning strike propels Brown back to 1885.
Brown hides the car in a cave until 1955.
Marty takes the car from the cave to 1885.
Marty takes the car from 1885 to 1985.

My kids love those movies. They watch them over and over and over and over.

Its already 2006. We have just 9 years to invent bannana peel and beer can reactors and hover kits for our cars. Better get moving.

Last edited:
TWControls said:
Side note? I don't think this post was originally about Back to the Future.

So you want a Delorean. Is this a wish or are you seriously looking for one?

I am interested in finding to restore sometime. I was pretty sure I could probably gotten that one for a song.

I realize that this thread did not start about bttf, but it kinda got hijacked, LOL.

David

Deloreans !!!

Side Note:

There is a guy in Humble, Texas (near Houston) who claims to have bought the entire inventory of the defunct Delorean Factory (in England???). He has a 40,000 sf warehouse and shop where he sells parts, does repairs, and restorations.

The Website is http://www.delorean.com

He makes the local car shows in Houston and usually brings 3 or more cars in various stages of restoration. And yes, he does a nice job. He says he has customers come from all over the world to have him do work on thier Deloreans. He will do as little or as much restoration work as you want and has everyting from seats to doors to entire engines. The last time I checked you could buy a fully restored Delorean with all the bells and whistles for under $40k. I have also seen used ones at his place for around $10k+.

I probably know someone who can find you one when you are interested. If course I'm over here on the east coast so shipping would suck

TWControls said:
Don't forget about the train. Thats how Doc got back from 1885 to 1985. How did he get the 1.21 G-Watts from the train?

He had Mr Fusion at that time but no Gas to hit 88MPH..so he used the train to push it..

D

darrenj said:
He had Mr Fusion at that time but no Gas to hit 88MPH..so he used the train to push it..

D

Not quite Darren, that sent Marty back to 1985, not the Doc, he stayed in 1885 with Clara, then turned up at the end of part III in a time travelling train. That is what TWControls was asking about.

Paul

Ahh Yes i see that now!..mmmm Thats an interseting question..How did he get the train to time travel...Damn i dont think i am going to sleep tonight wondering about that!! :)

D

PLucas said:
?????? Casey, You lost me there, Dr Emmett Brown makes no reference to direction of travel.

I checked your profile, just in case you were still a pup in 1985, but your date of birth is not listed. Paul

Hardly a pup, but Thanks!!!

Back in the 60's, we had math storey book problems. Like, is a train travels East from Pittsburg at 88mph for 12 hours, and a train travels west from Denver for 18 hours, where will they meet?

I am not quite sure of this exactly, but I would say they are both in Davey Jones locker.

regards.....kc