My point exactly: Re Bashing

I have been put in charge of making any system modifications to the Direct Logic 05 unit which maintains all the critical temperature limits for the reactor.

Lancer is teasing us again. Everybody knows that the DL-05 has been submitted to the US Atomic Energy Commission for certification in nuclear plants, but has not yet been cleared...

Everybody knows that the DL-05 has been submitted to the US Atomic Energy Commission for certification in nuclear plants, but has not yet been cleared...

When they were first introduced, Sherlock Holmes took one look at Dr. Watson and observed, "You have been in Afghanistan I perceive". In that same spirit, I conclude that the PLC inside a Mr. Fusion must be a DL05.

Just thinking about it, I think Doc Brown said the trains time circuits were steam driven. Does anyone remember that?

I love those movies, I don't know why I don't go buy them