Newbie: Not getting begin edit option in Proficy

koliza1

I am trying to make an online change, but when i insert an row, it does not ask me if i want to enter an edit mode or not. automatically, in that sub-routine, all rungs become pink. Even under Debug Option, BEGIN EDIT option is grayed out.
I dont know what seems to be the problem, please help

Which PLC are you using? The GE 90-70 and 90-30 do not support the edit mode. If using either of those, you will have to re-download the logic to make changes.

I am using PLC 90-30. so, then i will have to re-download after i make changes in the logic. thank you/

Similar Topics

Hi everyone Just as a disclaimer I'm new to PLCs in general so I apologise if I'm not making any sense. In a nutshell I have a Micrologix 1100...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm a new member here. I've joined as I want to learn about PLC programming. I've got a few questions to begin with. To get me...
Replies
Views
Howdy folks. Been doing PLC programming for like 15 years now in LD and ST, but I'm trying to learn SFC now and have a kind of dumb question... I...
Replies
Views
Hello. New to Unity and had a couple quick questions. Can a Modicon M340 output to a small multiline LCD screen and not a full HMI?
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm learning AOI programming in RSLogix 5000. I created an AOI with several input and output parameters but when I choose the AOI in the main...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom