O.T. Strangest 2am call out

That has happened to me, people always says it's your fault it stop because you were doing something with the machine. The tend to forget that is because of us that does machines work the way they should.

I had this.
"The line won't run - we think it is something to do with the new screen you've fitted."

I said "Do you mean the screen that is blank because I haven't connected the power to it yet........?"

I had this.
"The line won't run - we think it is something to do with the new screen you've fitted."

I said "Do you mean the screen that is blank because I haven't connected the power to it yet........?"

At least they notice what happens around them.
I once was asked to find out why a pump wouldn't run under PLC control. According to "Bubba" it used to work but now they hav eto strat it at the actual pump. "What has changed since it used to work" I ask. "Nothing they can think off. After investigation I found that it wasnt even wired back to PLC! Further discussionwith multiple Bubba's reveals "Ahh yeh that Pump hasn't worked under PLC control since we had the fire and had to replace the switchroom. Apparently lots of black smoke and flames is just a normal day..