O.T. Strangest 2am call out

I know two female controls engineers. Both are very competent. One of our electrical vendors has a sales woman assigned to us. She knows her stuff very well - once you get past all the rainbows and unicorns on every email she sends.

Quoted because it is true............

I was unaware that a woman could have too many "tramp stamps" since it is a tattoo in a specific area. It'd be hard to fit more than one in that area.

I'm a bit of a fan too, of course I'm sure that will change if/when I have a daughter of my own to worry about. I'm still in my 20s though.

OK gotta ask- what is a tramp stamp?

Dan Bentler

trampstamp-58125.jpg

Similar Topics

Any of you guys have a wife that has called you with a bizzare call while you were out of town? Two weeks ago I received a call from my darling...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. I am working on designing a call light/alarm system I have roughly 20 stations that will each have their own call switch. Then...
Replies
Views
I've gotten to the learning curve where I can program a call for pump to come on at set point but I'm not sure how to turn the same pump off when...
Replies
Views
Hi Siemens Experts, I am hoping someone can shed some light on my issue. I have uploaded the code from a S7-300 (317-2PN/DP) using Step 7...
Replies
Views
I created this FC and it compiles, but when I use it in my MAIN OB1, it appears to have two outputs. See pictures. What am I doing wrong here...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom