Old PanelView Conversion to RedLion

Tweeker

Lifetime Supporting Member
I am converting an older PanelView 600 to a Red Lion G3 model HMI. On one page of the PV there are three Control List Selectors with only one set of navigation buttons. From that I have a couple of questions because I have never seen this before.

Are all three Control List Selectors controlled simultaneously by this one set of buttons or does one need to be selected first?

Also, because I cannot remember, can you touch the Control List Selector to make a selection separate from the navigation buttons?

Thanks in advance.

I think you can do what you describe in Panelbuilder32 (one set of buttons for more than one list on a page).

Also, I think it is optional whether or not touching the list item causes the action.

Can you zip and post the pba file from the Panelview?

Also, I think there is an example of a Crimson replica of the screen list selector in the downloads section at MRPLC that I created when working on a very similar problem that might give you some ideas for how to do the same thing in Crimson.

http://forums.mrplc.com/index.php?a...ownload=1&_k=ef79bc26fc2bd0fc62294b3a72e41806

I know I designed that object to behave as much as possible like an old Panelview I was replacing, and I am pretty sure that if you touch the text in the list, you will navigate to that page without having to first press the Enter key.

Last edited:
Thank you for your help. I downloaded your code and tested it. It works quite well. As it turns out I will be visiting the customer who has this system tomorrow so I should be able to answer my own questions.