PICOsoft question from a newbie!

PicoLogix Timers

I'm pretty sure that the NO Contact T01 is true when T01 is Timing, not when T01 is Done.

I have a picosoft controller running a simple saw that uses a Timer (T01) in Pulse mode to enable a Chip Collector, and it times out after 5 minutes of inactivity.

So the NO Contact T01 is T01.TT not T01.DN I haven't played with timers in PicoSoft very much though, this is just how it works on my program.

With the Pico's each timer can be configured as a TON, TOF, or pulse, ms, sec, min. etc... In the Code I posted the timers are configured as TON's, the contact becomes true when the timer is done. With the pico's you can't assume anything with the timers, you have to dig down a bit, and see exactly how they are configured.

Ok. I didn't know much about the timers. I was trying to program this saw the day before Christmas vacation, litterally an hour before my day was over. Boss-man wanted it done before I left and I wanted to leave. I didn't spend too much time testing out the timers, I just clicked something and when it worked, left it at that.