PLCSIM & TON timer problem

Krcedinac

Hello to all,

This morning I wanted to test some simple CFC programing with PLCSIM. I was supprised when I saw that it is not working OK. Then I realised that SFB4 - TON timer is not functioning properly. I have to put 5 days delay time in order to have 10 seconds delay in pasing the signal. If I put something like 2 minutes it gives signal right away. What is interesting SFB5 - TOFF timer works OK. I tried code with real PLC and normaly everything works fine.
I remember that PLCSIM worked fine with this timer in the past. What could be wrong now??? It is PLCSIM v5.3+SP1

I dont know why Siemens hasn't put the Hotfix that adresses this problem on their support site. If you PM me your email adress, I can send it to you.

..Oh never mind, I see that someone has put a link already.