Problem on Resume Automation PC Data Loss

Dr Winsley

Hi All,
I have a very big Fat troubles. When there is a Restart of an Automate PC (Dosage).. After resume the batch number of the Production changes to a New one.. The Last data is Lost and cannot update my ERP (Oracle).. Any Solution Please. [email protected]

Hi Sir,
Thanks for Reply, I'm very happy to hear this is an old Problem.. which means have already been solved...somewhere somewhere.. (Well Simatic S7-1500).

Hi Sir,
Thanks for Reply, I'm very happy to hear this is an old Problem.. which means have already been solved...somewhere somewhere.. (Well Simatic S7-1500).

Sorry!.. in fact this problem occurred several time after the installation of the System Automation for about 3 years now.

The Helpdesk people can't resolved the problem.. They proposes to change to a New Computer.

What is 'System Automation' ? Do you have a link ?
Describe your system and the problem in much more detail.

-- oops.. it's a Factory which produce Animals Food...Fully Automated.. I have a PC which control "Production Process" means "Dosage of Ingredients"...The Problem is! During a Production of Product "X" suddenly there is a Power cut for example:.. When the Computer Restart the Batch number of the product is changing to a new batch .. The Process is not resume where it stop.. All the data is loss, Even in my ERP "Oracle"..?

Please any source of information.. Thanks

All that we know based on your information is that you have a system with an S7-1500 PLC and an Oracle database, and that on power loss the previous batch is not finished and 'data is lost'.
How the batch data is handled and how you send data from S7-1500 to the Oracle database, and where the data is lost is still a secret.

All that we know based on your information is that you have a system with an S7-1500 PLC and an Oracle database, and that on power loss the previous batch is not finished and 'data is lost'.
How the batch data is handled and how you send data from S7-1500 to the Oracle database, and where the data is lost is still a secret.

I don't know how to explain more about the anomalies.. Which information should I give ..please help.. That why I'm looking for help...

My advice is to find someone who has knowledge on how the batch functionality is implemented in the S7-1500 and in the Oracle database, and how the two are interconnected. And then that person must investigate the problem.
I am out.

My advice is to find someone who has knowledge on how the batch functionality is implemented in the S7-1500 and in the Oracle database, and how the two are interconnected. And then that person must investigate the problem.
I am out.

Thanks.. << FYI.. The company who setup the system, Themselves they don't know where to look to solve the problem>> Thanks for your Help..

Pay attention to the batch number.. when it goes down. Does it advance to the next one or jump back in sequence? It also may go to a specific number after a power failure which could indicate the PLC is restoring a program from onboard backup memory if it is configured to do so.