Profidrive position monitoring

adam_lhadi

Hi everyone
using the profidrive in s7-1200 motion control
under position monitoring :the tolerance time is the amount of time that the axis should take to reach the target position window and this time is active(start counting) from the moment the axis start deceleration and the axis should reach the positioning window within this time ,Isn't this time determined by the deceleration value?
--under following error
the maximum following error is the permissible error between the setpoint and the actual position when the axis is in a fixed velocity ,if so let's consider a maximum following error of 100mm and a setpoint of 1000mm if the axis actual position is 200mm and a fixed velocity in this case the error is 800mm will the system shows an error !!!!
what is the parameter "start dynamic adjustment "how it works !!
does my understanding for those parameter is correct, please correct me if am wrong

Last edited: