RANT: AB RSview Studio ME xyz

What I think Ken was talking about with the fail-over was that the one Dell workstation had 2 servers and a client running as virtual machines on VM-Ware. We we able to shut down one server and observe the reduncancy kick in and use the secondary server. Pretty neat from one machine.
Regards Alan

I need to buy RSVIEW 32 WORKS FROM AB in south africa pretoria, where exactly can l go to and how much would it cost me.

From Rockwell's web site:

Megawatt Electrical Wholesalers
10 Pretorius Street
Pretoria 0001

Tel: 012 323 4101
Fax: 012 328 3496

They can quote you a price

OG

Similar Topics

I often need to search for answers. What really p!$$e$ me off are long web pages and videos where I must waste a lot of time getting the info...
Replies
Views
It seems that the OPs always want to be secretive. Not just on this forum but also on reddit/control theory and especially on a Chinese forum we...
Replies
Views
(Rant)(CAD Models): Phoenix Contact Took the Time to say "FU!!" to their customers So obviously they have real CAD models of their parts because...
Replies
Views
Today I had first time experience to troubleshoot Twincat3 project, that has motion control and is semi complicated and it was project not done by...
Replies
Views
While I am now retired, I still visit Delta a few times a week. I saw an intern trying to write code to interface a Delta RMC motion controller...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom