RANT: Why Can't People just Hire the Right Person For the Job????

^
+ "Si vis pacem, para bellum." "Hope the best, prepare the worst." These days it seems somewhat that the first part is what the MBAs etc. are following and forgot the last atleast as important part. In the past banana republic would be the no go, these days it seems atleast in business world to be the thing desirable.

Might be stupid to say, but somehow this is much because the extremely fast phase whe have todays economy, everything must happen in 3 months or maximum of six. Which comes from the gample economy worlds most hooking game for big boys.

- Todays n00b, tomorrows pro.

Last edited:
Self taught and proud of it

I am with you Patrick.đź“š The thing is: if those gurus :angr: did not charge so much. No one would give you and I the opportunity.

Similar Topics

I often need to search for answers. What really p!$$e$ me off are long web pages and videos where I must waste a lot of time getting the info...
Replies
Views
It seems that the OPs always want to be secretive. Not just on this forum but also on reddit/control theory and especially on a Chinese forum we...
Replies
Views
(Rant)(CAD Models): Phoenix Contact Took the Time to say "FU!!" to their customers So obviously they have real CAD models of their parts because...
Replies
Views
Today I had first time experience to troubleshoot Twincat3 project, that has motion control and is semi complicated and it was project not done by...
Replies
Views
While I am now retired, I still visit Delta a few times a week. I saw an intern trying to write code to interface a Delta RMC motion controller...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom