Red Lion Graphite Series?

yeah it doesnt seem to have helped much. I pretty much have to hit every charachter on the keyboard 2-3 times to get it to take. I also find that it is much worse if I use my finger as opposed to my nail or a stylus.

yeah it doesnt seem to have helped much. I pretty much have to hit every charachter on the keyboard 2-3 times to get it to take. I also find that it is much worse if I use my finger as opposed to my nail or a stylus.

One more question. When you power on the HMI what is the number in the lower right corner?

Pricing

To Zimmer and everyone else...

Pricing is as follows:

7" = $1600.00
9" = $2350.00
10" = $2750.00
12" = $3250.00
15" = $3850.00

All are for a single Ethernet port. A second Ethernet port is available for an additional fee.

I/O does not have pricing on the web site yet.

Any updates on this issue?

It should work, but if the nail or stylus works, maybe fingers are too fat...

no its definitely not a fat finger issue. it works better with a stylus or nail, but it will still miss 2 or so presses before registering the touch.

at this point we are going to send to red lion for analysis.

no its definitely not a fat finger issue. it works better with a stylus or nail, but it will still miss 2 or so presses before registering the touch.

Let us know what they determine.

If you haven't already sent the unit to us one more thing you can test is to put the touch test primitive on the screen. Then touch on the screen and you should see a dot. Let me know how close the dot is to where you are touching.

Thanks
Jeremy

If you haven't already sent the unit to us one more thing you can test is to put the touch test primitive on the screen. Then touch on the screen and you should see a dot. Let me know how close the dot is to where you are touching.

Thanks
Jeremy

it looks like the dot is exactly where I press, it just seems that the screen is not sensing the touches consistently.

still waiting on a rma from the distributor.

it looks like the dot is exactly where I press, it just seems that the screen is not sensing the touches consistently.

still waiting on a rma from the distributor.

Do you have to touch it multiple times on the touch test page or does it respond properly there?

That information will help Redlion diagnose the problem.

Have you sent them your database yet?

Do you have to touch it multiple times on the touch test page or does it respond properly there?

That information will help Redlion diagnose the problem.

Have you sent them your database yet?

yes even using a stylus I have to press in the same spot 2-3 times to get it to register a touch.

yes even using a stylus I have to press in the same spot 2-3 times to get it to register a touch.

Know this might be a silly question but how fast are you touching? Depending on what is running the issue maybe with something else slowing down the screen and instead of a position response issue it maybe a timing issue. Easy way to test this is to hold the button longer instead of multiple taps and see if you get the same results.